As the world changes—and it's changing faster than ever—you need to be adapting to it. You need to be anticipating problems before they occur. You need to be able to shift direction as fast as the trends do. And you need to know, in the moment, that you're shifting in the right direction.
The businesses that shape the future will be the ones capable of this.
They will make every moment work for them.
Every change will become an opportunity. Insights will become actions.
And every piece of data, a new perspective that drives innovation and engagement.
This will not wait. This is today. Tomorrow. And every second of every day to come.
This is what will separate the companies that thrive from the ones that die.
This is real time.
Try The No-Limits DatabaseTM for Modern Applications and Analytical Systems
Start with Developer Edition. Unlimited Scale. Free Forever.
MemSQL is The No Limits DatabaseTM, powering modern applications and analytical systems with a cloud-native, massively scalable architecture for maximum ingest and query performance with the highest concurrency. MemSQL envisions a world where every business can make decisions in real time and every experience is optimized through data. Global enterprises use the MemSQL distributed database to easily ingest, process, analyze, and act on data in order to thrive in today’s insight-driven economy. MemSQL is optimized to run on any public cloud or on-premise with commodity hardware.
MemSQL is the No-Limits DatabaseTM that delivers both transactions and analytics in a single scalable product.
- High Performance: Memory optimized distributed SQL for millisecond query response
- Fast Data Ingest: Move streams of data and analyze in real time
- Analyze Live and Historical Data: Achieve more accurate analytics on all your data
- Real-Time Application Ready: Drop-in interoperability with JDBC/ODBC and ANSI SQL
- Enterprise Security: Full data encryption, auditing and role based access control
- Simplified Administration: Single web UI monitors and manages installs, updates, and performance
- Real-Time Analytics
- Internet of Things
- Personalization and Recommendations
- Risk Management
- Monitoring and Detection
- Customer 360
- Retail and eCommerce
- Energy and Utilities
- Financial Services
- Government and Public Sector
- Media and Communications
Accel Partners, Caffeinated Capital, Data Collective, First Round Capital, IA Ventures, In-Q-Tel, Khosla Ventures, REV
Gartner researches combine survey data based on the experience of Gartner clients with an evaluation of vendor capabilities. MemSQL appears in both Operational Database and Data Warehouse Gartner Magic Quadrants
Headquarters and Offices
534 Fourth Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
Smith Tower: 506 2nd Ave
Seattle, WA 98104