As the world changes—and it's changing faster than ever—you need to be adapting to it. You need to be anticipating problems before they occur. You need to be able to shift direction as fast as the trends do. And you need to know, in the moment, that you're shifting in the right direction.
The businesses that shape the future will be the ones capable of this.
They will make every moment work for them.
Every change will become an opportunity. Insights will become actions.
And every piece of data, a new perspective that drives innovation and engagement.
This will not wait. This is today. Tomorrow. And every second of every day to come.
This is what will separate the companies that thrive from the ones that die.
This is real time.
Try a Real-Time Database for Transactions and Analytics
Start with Community Edition. Unlimited Scale. Free Forever.
MemSQL delivers the leading database platform for real-time analytics. Global enterprises use MemSQL to achieve peak performance and optimize data efficiency. With the combined power of database, data warehouse, and streaming workloads in one system, MemSQL helps companies anticipate problems before they occur, turn insights into actions, and stay relevant in a rapidly changing world.
MemSQL is a high performance data warehouse designed for the cloud that delivers ultra fast insights of your live and historical data.
- High Performance: Memory optimized distributed SQL for millisecond query response
- Fast Data Ingest: Move streams of data and analyze in real-time
- Analyze Live and Historical Data: Achieve more accurate analytics on all your data
- Real-Time Application Ready: Drop-in interoperability with JDBC/ODBC and ANSI SQL
- Enterprise Security: Full data encryption, auditing and role based access control
- Simplified Administration: Single web UI monitors and manages installs, updates, and performance
- Real-Time Analytics
- Internet of Things
- Personalization and Recommendations
- Risk Management
- Monitoring and Detection
- Customer 360
- Retail and eCommerce
- Energy and Utilities
- Financial Services
- Government and Public Sector
- Media and Communications
Accel Partners, Caffeinated Capital, Data Collective, First Round Capital, IA Ventures, In-Q-Tel, Khosla Ventures, REV
Gartner researches combine survey data based on the experience of Gartner clients with an evaluation of vendor capabilities. MemSQL appears in both Operational Database and Data Warehouse Gartner Magic Quadrants
Headquarters and Offices
534 Fourth St.
San Francisco CA 94107
Smith Tower 506 2nd ave, suite 2600
Seattle WA 98104
Rohanské nábřeží 678/23
186 00 Prague 8