Query in Creating Database Triggers

Hello Folks,

I have recently started working as a SQL Developer, but I am facing challenges in handling my work commitments. I want to know that how can I make myself better in Creating database triggers for usage in automation and what are other things that I should know being a beginner in the field of SQL.

Thank you

I would give my honest answer to your question. Being an SQL Developer, I would like to say that it is an excellent skill to choose as your career. It would help if you kept a few things in mind before choosing SQL as your career-

1. You should be aware of designing database tables and structures.

2. You should know how to create views, functions, and stored procedures.

3. Your tasks will include maintaining data quality and overseeing database security.

4. You should be aware of creating database triggers for use in automation.

Also, a trigger is code run just before or just after an INSERT, UPDATE or DELETE SQL event occurs on a particular database table. That code can verify or modify the incoming data, perform calculations, run further SQL commands,

You should be aware of many more things other than these, theoretical as well as practical experience is significant if you are stepping into the field of SQL Development.

The Scope as a SQL Developer is excellent, plus you can pursue additional skill certifications to brush your career up.

Hope that Helps

All the best luck