Kubernetes Operator Taints/Tolerations

I was wondering if there’s anyway to add tolerations for the kubernetes operator to include in the pods created?

This would be helpful with node scheduling.

Also, are there any plans on open-sourcing the operator?

Hey Brenton, thanks for the suggestion. We don’t have tolerations currently exposed, but we are looking at adding this in the future. I’ll pass you feedback to our engineering team.

There are no plans to open-source yet—are you looking for ways to contribute to running MemSQL on Kubernetes?

That would be the idea, also to give a better insight into the StatefulSets/Pods I’m about to create on our cluster.

I’m assuming the operator is just a set of Kubernetes templates and the logic on how to fill them from the memsql-cluster.yaml file?

Are there any progress on this request. our memsql is residing in GKE within a stateful cluster with its own nodepool. There are other stateful workload residing in a separate node pool. I need to be able to ensure that only memsql workload will be residing within the nodepool dedicated to memsql. Any suggestion how best accomplish that if node taints and toleration are not supported at this time