Retailers, regardless of size, geography, or market segment, are faced with a double whammy. As if the challenges stemming from constantly changing consumer behavior, buying trends, social media influences were not enough, the retail world has also been hit hard by the current, unprecedented pandemic.
In order to adjust to a shifting paradigm, stay competitive, and rise above the disruption, it's become imperative for retailers to:
- Generate insights for smart decision-making and desirable offers, based on reliable, real-time data
- Sustain and extend operations at the lowest possible cost
- Improve customer experiences (both in-store and online) and deliver hyper-personalized digital marketing
- Design new business models, such as a revised mix of physical and online presence, and new online/offline partnerships, for sustained profitability
Our retail industry experts share best practices on how retailers can create and improve digital channels, reconfigure their retail portfolio, while creating value across their business.
Register to learn:
- What capabilities are needed to build a customer-centric, data-driven retail business
- How to turn insights into action, drive revenue growth, reduce costs, and free up capital
- Understand the scalable data infrastructure required to power real-time decision making
- Andrew Crider, Director of Analytic Offerings, Trianz
- Mark Lochbihler, Director, Partner Sales Engineering