The ability to perform real-time monitoring and achieve actionable insights on large data volumes has become imperative for financial institutions. Visualizing key metrics from streaming high-velocity operational data in a fast and interactive way can dramatically improve customer experiences and operations.
Join us for a webinar where we’ll explore how the combination of MemSQL and Looker unlocks access to fast changing data, with interactive dashboards that deliver up-to-the-second analysis of portfolio positions, trends, and risk models. MemSQL enables real-time financial reporting or insights on live data and historical analysis of old data, all in a single system.
- Learn how fast data applications can create competitive advantages and what new data infrastructure is required to deliver them
- Understand how MemSQL and Looker work together to unlock value from real-time data analytics
- Hear about the various deployment options from SaaS (Helios), to containers (Kubernetes) to bare metal
- Watch a quick demo of how MemSQL can power a Looker dashboard to perform real-time analytics on stock ticker dataset
- Domenic Ravita, Field CTO, MemSQL
- Erin Franz, Senior Technology Alliances Manager, Looker
- Bruce Sandell, Senior Sales Engineer, Looker