Could Please someone throw the light on this topic. This is a POC that am doing on the memSql.
It would be a great help if someone can give the logic on how it can be done.
- Create tables in MemSQL during load each table in MemSQL will act as a separate cache of its own. There would be around 10-15 tables created initially.
- Each table can have two columns.
a. Key – This key will be used to add in the table and used to retrieve. This would be of data type string.
b. Value – The value associated with the key. The data type can be a blob,text,xml, binary as needed
- The value in the tables should get deleted automatically after it reaches the expiry time. The expiry time should be a configurable parameter.
- Every time the MemSQL instance is restarted, there should not be any entries. We can start with a clean state.
- Ability to add entries into the table once created.
- Ability to retrieve entries from the table if the key exists
- Ability to delete entries manually or if the expiry time is reached.