I am very much new to memsql.
I am getting error " ERROR 1933 ER_EXTRACTOR_EXTRACTOR_GET_LATEST_OFFSETS: Cannot get source metadata for pipeline. could not walk folder /landingzone/memsql: stat /landingzone/memsql: permission denied "
Here is the syntax I executed in MemSQL Studio.
CREATE PIPELINE my_database.test_pipeline
AS LOAD DATA HDFS ‘hdfs://my-name-node:8020/landingzone/memsql/test_tbl’
INTO TABLE my_database.
FIELDS TERMINATED BY ‘\t’;
/landingzone/memsql/test_tbl has one text file with fields separated by “\t”.
Here are my questions.
- Do I need to configure anything in hdfs server for memsql to work?
- What user does memsql’s above syntax use to extract data from hdfs?
- How does memsql understand the delimiter in hdfs files?
- How does memsql read metadata just from hdfs files?
- Is name-node the only way to connect to hdfs?
Thanks in advance.