Memsql studio showing blank screen

Just installed and started Memsql Studio 7 in single host mode. Now when I visit http://ipaddress:8080 the Memsql Studio title shows but the rest of the page is completely blank. No login box or anything. I have tried in both firefox and chrome and also tried restarting the server but still getting the blank white screen. It’s a fresh server with only Memsql installed.

The strange thing is if I open it on my phone with chrome browser set to show desktop site the page opens nicely and I see the Add New Cluster option.

My server specifications are as follows:-

Operating System: Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS x64
Kernel: 4.15.0-74-generic
File Handles: 1120 of 3075375
Processes: 137
CPU Model: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v4 @ 2.20GH…
CPU Speed: 8x 2200 MHz (8 core)
Memory: 30 GB

Hello @Analytics,

Thank you for posting and letting us know about this issue.

Can you open the console in your browser and send us the Studio logs?

Google Chrome

1. Open the JavaScript Console (Ctrl+Cmd+J on macOS, Ctrl+Shift+J on Windows/Linux, or selecting “JavaScript Console” from within “Tools” in the Chrome Menu)
  2. Right click on the white space in the JavaScript Console and select “Save As” from the menu
  3. Save the .log file somewhere

Mozilla Firefox

1. Open the JavaScript Console (Ctrl+Cmd+J on Mac, Ctrl+Shift+J on Windows/Linux, or selecting “Browser Console” from within “Web Developer” in the Firefox Menu, or inside the Menu Menu on macOS)
  2. Right click on the white space in the Console and click “Select All” from the menu
  3. Copy everything you just selected and save it onto a text file

Hello @david

Thank you for the response. My logs are as follows:-

Firefox

TypeError: this._timeouts.remove is not a function 4 BrowserUsageTelemetry.jsm:303:24
Invalid chrome URI: /
LoginRecipes: getRecipes: falling back to a synchronous message for: https://www.memsql.com LoginRecipes.jsm:265:9
TypeError: this._timeouts.remove is not a function BrowserUsageTelemetry.jsm:303:24
TypeError: this._timeouts.remove is not a function BrowserUsageTelemetry.jsm:303:24

Chrome

A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at was set without the SameSite attribute. A future release of Chrome will only deliver cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with SameSite=None and Secure. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at and .
A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at was set without the SameSite attribute. A future release of Chrome will only deliver cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with SameSite=None and Secure. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at and .
(index):29 GET http://memsql.databank.net:8080/dist/app.32d38f763e7ba0415cce.js net::ERR_INCOMPLETE_CHUNKED_ENCODING 200 (OK)

@Analytics it seems like the problem is in your network somewhere. Can you describe your network infrastructure to us? Are you using an anti-virus, firewall or a proxy between the laptop/computer where the UI is being opened and the server where the Studio Server is running?

Thanks for the information @david Ok, let me disable anti-virus and check network settings. I’ll also try a different PC and internet connection. Will let you know if I keep having problems.

This issue has started to occur from memsql studio 2.0 onwards and impacting in every installation, is there a fix for this. We don’t have any anti virus or network blocker