Memsql studio not supported more than two aggregators

Hello,

I have a cluster with 4 aggregators, when I’m trying to connect via the memsql studio I’m getting the following error message:
“ER_MEMSQL_FEATURE_LOCKDOWN: Leaf Error (node-memsql-cluster-aggregator-2.svc-memsql-cluster:3306): Feature ‘Specifying aggregatorId and connectionId with MemSQL running as an aggregator’ is not supported by MemSQL.”

when I’m reducing the number of aggragatores to two, it’s succeeded to connect.

I’m using memsql studio 1.9.4 on kubernetes pods.
The memsql studio is listening to port 8080

Please advise,
Thanks,
Sasi

Hello @stovi,

Are you deploying MemSQL yourself using the MemSQL Kubernetes operator or are you running on Helios?

Are you sure you’re trying to connect to the MA? Studio is only capable of connecting to master aggregators and should error gracefully when connecting to leaves or child aggregators.

Moreover, can you show us a screenshot of where you’re getting this error?

Finally, can you send us the browser logs?

The MemSQL Studio UI is a JavaScript application running in a browser and as such, in order to get the logs, we need to actually collect the logs of the browser’s JavaScript console. Please follow the steps below:

Google Chrome

1. Open the JavaScript Console (Ctrl+Cmd+J on macOS, Ctrl+Shift+J on Windows/Linux, or selecting “JavaScript Console” from within “Tools” in the Chrome Menu)
  2. Right click on the white space in the JavaScript Console and select “Save As” from the menu
  3. Save the .log file and send it to us

Mozilla Firefox

1. Open the JavaScript Console (Ctrl+Cmd+J on Mac, Ctrl+Shift+J on Windows/Linux, or selecting “Browser Console” from within “Web Developer” in the Firefox Menu, or inside the Menu Menu on macOS)
  2. Right click on the white space in the Console and click “Select All” from the menu
  3. Copy everything you just selected and save it onto a text file to send to us