Creating pipeline in Procedure

Hi,
I was trying to create a procedure, in which I am trying to create a table dynamically with the columns passed as argument.
In the same procedure, I am trying to create a pipeline dynamically on the same table with a csv file.

I am using dynamic SQL to create table and the Pipeline.
I am able to create the procedure successfully, but when executing , I am getting error that create pipeline is not compatible with the procedure.
Can you suggest if there is anyway I can create the pipeline dynamically on run time dynamically.
I can see in below link that create pipeline is not available in procedure.

Procedure:

SET sql_mode = ‘PIPES_AS_CONCAT’;
DELIMITER //
CREATE PROCEDURE SP_CREATE_TABLE(table_name varchar(200), columns text, file_path text ) AS

DECLARE
sql_query text;

BEGIN

sql_query = 'CREATE TABLE ' || table_name || ' (' || columns || ');';
EXECUTE IMMEDIATE sql_query;

sql_query = 'CREATE PIPELINE ' || table_name || '_PIPELINE' || ' AS LOAD DATA FS \'' || file_path || '/' || table_name || '.csv\'' || ' INTO TABLE '  || table_name || ' FIELDS TERMINATED BY \',\' ENCLOSED BY \'\'  LINES TERMINATED BY  \'\\n\' STARTING BY \'\' IGNORE 1 LINES';
EXECUTE IMMEDIATE sql_query;

END //
DELIMITER ;

call SP_CREATE_TABLE(“test_table”, “DIVISION VARCHAR(100),AREA VARCHAR(100),PROFILE VARCHAR(200)”, “/xx/yy/z/”);

ERROR 2240 (HY000): Unhandled exception
Type: ER_UNSUPPORTED_DDL_IN_SP
Message: The query CREATE PIPELINE test_table_PIPELINE AS LOAD DATA FS '/xx/yy/z//test_table.csv' INTO TABLE test_table FIELDS TERMINATED BY ',' E... contains DDL that is unsupported in stored procedures

Thanks
Manas

Unfortunately, CREATE PIPELINE is currently not supported from within a stored procedure. I’ve opened an internal feature request to track this. For now, consider using an external application program to generate your CREATE PIPELINE statements and run them.

Thanks Hanson for the response. I will try to create pipeline dynamically using a python script.